Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weight Watcher's Wagon Part II

Sigh. 
I'm still on the Weight Watcher's wagon but I'm not where I want to be...at all.  
Before the school year resumed, I vowed to stay on track and that has not gone so well.  When I look at my weight tracker for the past year, I realized that it is during the school year that I struggle to lose.  Not a surprise.  High stress and limited time result in poor eating habits and minimal exercise.
I've been using Christmas break to try to get back in the habit of working out--even though I've been eating an insane amount of junk.  Cookies, fudge, pie, Christmas candy...resulting in a five pound gain. I'd hate to think how much I would have gained had I not been hitting the gym regularly.
My gym is beginning its Get Movin' Challenge after the first of the year and a group of us at work have signed up for it.  Hopefully this will help me stay on track with my weight loss and stress management.
Wish me luck.

No comments: